Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Heat

My basement suite is very hot that my cat Bono the second went on a rampage running about the living room and bedroom for fifteen minutes quite funny to see actually. He seems to have the most Energy of both Theresa and I. Just relaxing listening to SONIC which is constantly remembering us that there will be another weekend that you can win SONIC Boom Tickets I won mine last Saturday at about 4 pm MST. I got luicky and was the 9th Caller. SO I am taking both Theresa and Mark and my walker to Northlands grounds Sept 5th for the all day Modern Rock Festival quite looking forward to it.

Taj

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Congradulations again. It seems you are very lucky at winning things. I have 3 cats and they run around like crazy too. The cutest is when they chase their tail in the bathtub. :)

Elizabeth said...

I hope you're okay and just too busy having fun to update your blog.