Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Fonder

In Jorge's absence from work I have missed him truly! But I have grown since i have las t seen him> I won Martin Short Tickets and went with Mark. I won Tickets to SONIC Boom so I could Bring my friends Mark and Theresa and gaining alot of self esteem while I am doing all these things WOW! I think my Dr Jorge will be extremely proud of me and also I am blogging again, some
How I have found the time to blog my thoughts and events in my life again. I just want to thank the FMS-UK list for all the support. Also I have not had a cigarette today which is another good thing that is happening I am quitting smoking with the help of riends and Champix whidc h I pay for.

Taj

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It's really reat that you are trying not to smoke. It is very difficult. My Fiance has been trying off and on for 2 years. I hope this time it works for him and you. Good luck!