Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BTW Cymbalta is working Great!

On another note my meds are working great. The cymbalta is doing its job for the Fibromyalgia and has helped my mood as well. I am getting out more and even going to venture to Rexall Place for Kings of Leon next month and the month after that the Northlands Grounds for SONIC Boom 1st Music Festival with my friends Mark and Theresa. Jorge has been on much needed holidays but is back today so I get to see him today and tell him I wentto see Martin Short Sunday night. Today I am going to the Nike Store to get some more clothes with Mark. Oh yes and next Tuesday is my Birthday and I am going out with friends to Montana's to celebrate.

Taj

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am sorry I didn't wish it to you sooner. I am so happy to hear that this summer is so happy and great for you. It makes me happy. You deserve this and much more.